Hello! My name is Pop Andreea and I am sixteen years old. I study Mathematics and Computer Science at "Petru Rareș” National College, Beclean. I love teamwork so I'm always a sociable, optimist and friendly person. My favorite school subject is English, especially because I can communicate with people from other countries. Besides school, my biggest passions are photography, reading and traveling. I'm an open person who loves creating, discovering and learning new things, which is one of the reasons why I wanted to take part in EPAS team. Even if I'm the youngest junior ambassador, I know a lot of useful things are waiting for me to learn, mostly about democracy, people rights and of course, European Union.
#epascnpr #EPAmbassadorSchools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello hello! My name is Urian Andra and I am a member of the European Parliament Ambassador School Junior Ambassadors` team from “Petru ...
-
Link spre site-ul echipei 2024-2025: https://sites.google.com/view/epascnpr/pagina-de-pornire

No comments:
Post a Comment