My name is Budai Krisztian and I am 17 years old. I’m a member of EPAS team since last year and also Esentza Robotics team in this FTC season. One of my passion is robtics, a passion I discovered two years ago, when I participated at FLL competition with Esentza Junior team. This is my second year in which I am involved in this project, and I love the fact that we formed a beautiful, pleasant and united group. For me, the #epascnpr team is an ideal team. I feel lucky to be part of such a team and that I had the opportunity to connect with so many friends in such a short time. I love nature, especially winter season. I adore skiing and venturing to the highest heights.
#epascnpr #EPAmbassadorSchools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello hello! My name is Urian Andra and I am a member of the European Parliament Ambassador School Junior Ambassadors` team from “Petru ...
-
Link spre site-ul echipei 2024-2025: https://sites.google.com/view/epascnpr/pagina-de-pornire

No comments:
Post a Comment